§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is EGE-Elektronik Spezial Sensoren GmbH, Ravensberg 34, 24214 Gettorf, e-mail address: email@example.com . You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our address with the addition "the data protection officer".
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (mandatory fields: Your e-mail address, name, company, address, telephone number. Optional: fax number, interest in product information) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(3) Should you become a customer of ours in the future, then we may use your e-mail address, which we have received via your contact request or via other offers on our website, to send you direct advertising via a newsletter for similar goods or services that you have purchased. You can object to this direct advertising at any time by informing us via the contact options provided in the imprint. This notice is also included in every mail containing direct advertising. The legal basis for this is § 7 para. 3 UWG. We will delete your data after two years at the latest, unless you order goods or services from us again within this period or you receive another mail containing direct advertising within the two years.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
§ 6 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
§ 7 Matomo
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Matomo to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. Preventing the use of Piwik is possible by unchecking the following box to activate the opt-out plug-in: [Matomo iFrame].
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of direct personal references. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at matomo.org/privacy/.